cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [Avalon][PMC:VOTE/Release] Check 'em out!
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2004 11:11:27 GMT
+1 for release

I just updated our Cocoon versions to the jars you provided and
the first (quick) tests are successful.
There is a minor incompatibility in excalibur-logger between
the version we used and the new one, but that's obviously
our problem and I fixed this.

So, I think the release candidates are fine!

Many thanks, Leo!

Carsten