cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <>
Subject RE: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/workflow/java/org/apache/lenya/xml
Date Sun, 29 Feb 2004 17:53:08 GMT
As far as I know (from my weak memory :) ) there hasn't been a vote
at Cocoon about "accepting" this block.

So, can you please enlighten us (or only me?) about the use of this
block for Cocoon and why you want to move it here?

I'm really worried that everyone starts a new block whenever he
thinks it's right to do without asking anyone (This is not targetted
at you Gregor.). I did this myself, yes.
But I think we should sometime really start to discuss new blocks,
otherwise we get burried under too many blocks noone maintains.
In fact a block is a new subproject that perhaps should go through
incubation etc.

View raw message