cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [IMP] Code Freeze for 2.1.x
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 19:31:54 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> Looking on the bugs on the plan for the release
> http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/showdependencytree.cgi?id=25321
> there are still some open:

I really value these lists and think it's an improvement, but we agreed
that release early, release often is very important and as long as we
don't have any real blocker, we should prefer releasing over emptying
the list. If we in addition can fix all things on the list: great!

<SNIP/>

> o 26054 - Grave problem with Avalon Excalibur JispStore
>
> The most important seems to be this one and I would like to see it fixed
> before the release though it does not affect everybody I guess. It is
> already fixed in Avalon CVS. For a excalibur store release it is to late
> I guess (vote and so on), but as we use a CVS snapshot at the moment I
> don't see any problem to switch to another snapshot having this bug fixed.

Go ahead. Due to the code freeze, we have some days to find
any potential problems before the release and could revert.

Carsten