cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Goal of the Cocoon TLP
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 18:20:30 GMT

On 5 Feb 2004, at 11:08, Nicolas Toper wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been following this thread and I've kept wondering: what is a
> TLP???
>
> :=)

Yeah, right. sorry :-)

TLP is a Top Level Project, basically anything that is like
*.apache.org.

cocoon became TLP when it moved from inside xml.apache.org (so under
the supervision of the Apache XML Project Management Committee [PMC])
to cocoon.apache.org (under the supervision of the Apache Cocoon PMC).

Steven is the chair of that committee and reports to the ASF board of
directors, which required us to clear up our PMC charter status.

--
Stefano.