cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Subject RE: Cocoon + "private" project + CVS use, best practice?
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 16:13:46 GMT
Ok, I'm convinced. I'm now studying the other project I use and I'm trying
to modify it (as well as coerce the authors to do the same :-)) so I also
only need some jars.
After that I'll try a setup like the one mentioned on the Wiki page.

> To say something on-topic:
> Current project of mine contains all the necessary jars build
> from the
> Cocoon in its webapp, and I run this webapp right from CVS,
> using tomcat
> which I start in debug from IntelliJ IDEA. Any changed files
> are picked
> up, and changed sources can be recompiled & reloaded without stopping
> debugger.

Maybe I'm a bit thick today, but could you elaborate some more on this?
> To update Cocoon, I need to update separate CVS project,
> build it, and
> copy Cocoon's jars into my webapp's lib folder.

That's basically what I do now for Cocoon, but not yet for the other project
I use.

Bye, Helma

View raw message