cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject RE: Cocoon + "private" project + CVS use, best practice?
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 14:37:59 GMT
Hi guys,

thank you all for the suggestions. Reading your answers I realised I didn't
present my question clearly enough. I wanted to know a way of building my
own CVS that includes both "standard cocoon" and my own project, but I
suppose I should think in another way.
What I needed most was probably the Wiki page (I had come across this once,
but couldn't find it any more, so thanks for the link).
What I do now is modify the files in a running Tomcat webapp to quickly
test/develop. I really like this due to the speed of development. Following
the setup of the Wiki page, I will loose this speed. I'll think this over,
but if anyone has comments please provide them.

Bye, Helma