cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jisp 3.0 moved to GPL licence
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 12:25:09 GMT
Le Vendredi, 20 fév 2004, à 11:52 Europe/Zurich, Reinhard Poetz a écrit
:
> ...As our store depends on Jisp - what does this mean for us? IMO we
> have
> to look for a replacement. Any ideas/hints?

Hmm..I'm not too excited by http://www.coyotegulch.com/jisp/index.html
mentioning "the Apache project" as a reference user of their software
and at the same time changing the license in a way that will prevent us
from using Jisp in the future.

Maybe it is still possible for them change their mind about this?
Cocoon can certainly be a good proof of Jisp's quality, if I were them
I'd try to do something to make it possible for the ASF to continue
using Jisp.

Anyone from CoyoteGulch listening here?

-Bertrand