cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [IMP] Code Freeze (was: End of code freeze)
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:10:29 GMT

Le Mercredi, 11 fév 2004, à 16:11 Europe/Zurich, Carsten Ziegeler a
écrit :

> To increase the confusion :) I think we should stick to the code
> freeze as I
> see the chance for a release tomorrow...

A release would be good as it looks like all known blockers are gone.

FYI I cannot help integrating the patch for bug 26753 before the end of
this week, but if someone can do it I'll find some time to try my test
scenario again (as per my bugzilla comment 2004-02-09 10:42).

> ...(I really start to like calling out "code freeze", "end of code
> freeze" and
> repeating this over and over again)

Could make a cool game:
If someone says "Carsten says code freeze" -> everybody throws their
hands in the air
If some says only "code freeze" -> don't throw your hands in the air.
And you loose if you don't do this right.

We'll try this at the next GetTogether ;-)

-Bertrand