cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From 黄 海冬 <lingererhu...@hotmail.com>
Subject what is the woody form binding encoding? sorry for last mail using html format
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 02:13:03 GMT
I saw the woody's binding samples and use dom to save form data.I modified
js like:
if (isbind=="true") {
     document = loadDocument(documentURI);
     // bind the document data to the form
     form.load(document);
    }
    // shows the form to the user until is validated successfully
    form.showForm(formname+"-display");

if (form.binding != null){
    // bind the form's data back to the document
     form.save(document);
     cocoon.sendPage(formname+"-save",{"data":document});
}
Object document is a dom object then.
I use a pipeline to display the result:

Everything goes fine until I enter Simplyfied Chinese in the form,the xml
result apear wrong encoding character:
  <a>test</a>
  <b>ä¸?amp;shy;æC&#8225;</b> <--error here
the form encoding is unicode.
If I use action to get the value from the context using JXPathContext is
the same result?
It must be woody form binding encoding problem.
What can I do to solve the problem?

roy huang
lingererhuang@hotmail.com or roy_huang@nbmgroup.com