cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From 黄 海冬 <lingererhu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: what is the woody form binding encoding?
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 03:04:01 GMT
  Sorry for sending mail twice,mail list is quite difficult use to me.I
must use hotmail in
web browser to send the mail(other mail account has pop3 and smtp account
can't send mail
to this mail list,maybe it is blocked),so I don't know if this mail can be
the next thread
in the list.
  I tried set web.xml
<init-param>
	<param-name>form-encoding</param-name>
	<param-value>utf-8</param-value>
</init-param>
But the ie 6.0 sp1 browser can't auto encoding in utf-8, So I set html
serializer :
<encoding>UNICODE</encoding>.This setting can make browser auto set
encoding in unicode.
That's also a strange problem.I thought the problem solved and then I find
the woody binding
problem.
  I tried other form like jxform also has the similar problem,so I believe
it MUST has some
way to solve this prolem.

免费下载 MSN Explorer:   http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/