cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck <stuart.roeb...@adolos.co.uk>
Subject Re: [IMP] Release Showstoppers!
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 10:56:39 GMT

On 9 Feb 2004, at 10:38 am, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Le Lundi, 9 fév 2004, à 11:32 Europe/Zurich, Stuart Roebuck a écrit :

>>> As long as I can take credit for "fixing" it!
>>>

>> Am I missing something here. I thought that logging was there to
>> enable this kind of 'debugging' with the absolute minimum of time
>> penalty.  Using a two second delay in a production version as a
>> 'hidden' way of communicating what's going on seems, to put it
>> mildly, 'daft'.
>
> Depends if you call samples "production stuff".
>
> This delay is coded in the cacheable.xsp page, which is a sample page,
> and does not affect the rest of Cocoon in any way.
>
> And it is clearly written on the page that this is so, so it is not
> hidden either. Maybe Vadim has seen the page so often that he didn't
> read it this time ;-)

Okay, it's me that's daft, I thought the conversation was talking about
Cacheable XSP, not a demo of it.

Apologies,

Stuart.

            Public Key - 1024D/88DD65AF 2001-11-23 Stuart Roebuck
(Adolos)
      Key fingerprint = 89D9 E405 F8B1 9B22 0FA2  F2C1 9E57 5AB1 88DD
65AF
-
Stuart Roebuck
stuart.roebuck@adolos.com
Systems Architect                         Java, XML, SQL, etc. to
eXtreme
ADOLOS
<http://www.adolos.com/>