cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sentiment and gratitude to all Cocoon developers
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 20:21:55 GMT

On 2 Feb 2004, at 21:35, Alfredas Chmieliauskas (junior) wrote:

> Hi, everyone!
>
> I just wanted to share my sentiment and express my gratitude to all
> Cocoon
> developers for a wonderful piece of technology!
> The first site (w/ content management system) I built on Cocoon has
> (as of
> today) been running Cocoon 1.x for 3 years: the document load has since
> increased 50 times (!); the number of users has increased at least
> twice. And to
> my surprise there hasn't been a single breakdown or any kind of
> technological
> problem related to stability or increased usage for those three years.
>
> Thanks a lot and keep up the good work!
>
> Alfredas Chmieliauskas
>
> PS. the site is at http://www.sseriga.edu.lv
>
> ------------------------------
> Stockholm School of Economics
> phone: +46735739889
> email: 80210@student.hhs.se

Alfredas,

believe me, the pleasure was all ours :-)

Thanks for letting us know. It is a warm feeling that you get when you
know that your work helped other people. I know, it's a small thing
compared to the problems that we are facing out there, but even a small
step is better than no step at all.

Keep ip up!

--
Stefano.