cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Unico Hommes" <Un...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: [OT] Re: [IMP] Code Freeze (was: End of code freeze)
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:49:37 GMT

Geoff Howard wrote:

> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> > [this is really off-topic now]
> >
> > Thibault Cantegrel wrote:
> >
> >> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> >
> > <snip/>

> translates to "Jack
> absolutely
>
> By the way, in our part of the world, this is called "Simon
> says".  No
> idea who "Simon" is.

And the dutch would say about that "Joost mag het weten" ("Only Joost
knows" or more freely "God only knows", not implying Joost is God of
course, any Joost that is) Joost is just somebody's first name, nobody
knows who exactly. Kinda like Simon or God really. Uhm, perhaps I should
shut up now ;-)

Unico