cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Unico Hommes" <Un...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: redirect handling, environment handling, etc.
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:27:43 GMT

Marco Rolappe wrote:

> regarding 2.2, are only comitters supposed to
> contribute at the moment? I'm playing with it at the moment
> and try to get stuff running (e.g. server pages).

Certainly not. If you have patches to make XSP work that would be quite
awsome. Because the move to Fortress broke XSP quite badly and
personally I wouldn't know where to start to get that working.

Do note though that we are all quite busy ourselves and it may take some
patches a while to get reviewed. But I am sure you already understand
that.

Unico