cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Unico Hommes" <Un...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: redirect handling, environment handling, etc.
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 12:33:20 GMT

Marco Rolappe wrote:

> ;-)
>
> the problems to be solved are the problems described: missing
> processing key check, missing start/endProcessing around
> ForwardEnvironment, storing the process key in the
> environment's object model, etc.

OK, that is a memory leak then? Can you provide an anteater test for
this?

> the real question probably is ;-): how? child environments
> (since the ForwardEnvironment can't exist without a parent)?
> or simply delegate calls like resolveURI to the
> wrapped/parent environment?

This reminds me of the patch you submitted last week for the redirect-to
from sendPage() bug.

> or have an Environment not
> implement/be used as SourceResolver

This is the approach taken in the 2.2 code base. Perhaps when that code
grows up it can be ported to 2.1 module as well. Carsten can tell you
more about that though.

Unico