cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Remmerie Bart <Bart.Remme...@elia.be>
Subject Applying SourceWritingTransformer to file used in pipeline
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:31:53 GMT
It appears to be impossible to use the SourceWriting transformer to a file
that is in use by the pipeline.
Does anyone have a workaroud / alternative for this ?

A bit more details:

Below is my code (which is not working).
When I try to write to writeTest.xml, I get the following error:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Could not process your document.:
java.io.IOException: Could not rename
C:\cocoon-2.1\build\webapp\samples\testDir\writeTest.xml.tmp to
C:\cocoon-2.1\build\webapp\samples\testDir\writeTest.xml
cause: java.io.IOException: Could not rename
C:\cocoon-2.1\build\webapp\samples\testDir\writeTest.xml.tmp to
C:\cocoon-2.1\build\webapp\samples\testDir\writeTest.xml

I have the following snippet in my pipeline

   <map:match pattern="write">
    <map:generate src="writeTest.xml"/>
    <map:transform type="write-source"/>
    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
   </map:match>

and writeTest.xml contains the following:
 <page>
   <source:write xmlns:source="http://apache.org/cocoon/source/1.0">
     <source:source>writeTest.xml</source:source>
     <source:fragment><page>
       <title>Hello World</title>
       <content>
       </content>
     </page></source:fragment>
   </source:write>
 </page>

Thanks & Regards,
Bart

This message and its attachments may contain confidential information protected by intellectual
property rights or other rights & is strictly for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.
It is strictly prohibited to copy, alter or disclose this message or its contents to any other
person without Elia's prior consent. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
please inform the person who sent it and delete the message from your system. Elia is not
liable for any direct or indirect damage arising from errors, inaccuracies or any loss in
the message, from unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of it or as a result
of any virus being passed on. This message does not constitute any commitment from Elia except
when expressly otherwise agreed between the intended recipient and Elia.

U vindt de Nederlandse versie van deze disclaimer op onze internetsite  www.elia.be

Vous pouvez découvrir la version française de ce disclaimer sur notre site internet www.elia.be