cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject FileUploadManager
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 01:10:05 GMT
I've uploaded a corrected version of Nicolas Maisonneuve's
FileUploadManager component, to:

	http://wiki.cocoondev.org/attach?page=FileUploadsWithFlow%2Fcocoon-
upload.jar

...and updated that Wiki page yet again, so I think it now gives the
Full Monty as far as uploading with Flow.  I also cleaned up some of
the other upload pages.

Thanks to Geoff Howard and Bert van Kets for helping to get this
working.

This has turned into quite a recipe here on the Wiki page, and the
"example" upload manager class seems good enough for general use.  Is
there any reason why this component and its configuration should not be
added to Cocoon?

If so, I'll open a Bugzilla entry to track it.  I'd be glad to
contribute the patch, but it might take me a while to get to it.  It
would be my first Cocoon patch and there will be some learning curve,
so it'll have to wait until such time as I can absorb the time-suck :-)

~ml