cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Goal of the Cocoon TLP
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:24:46 GMT
On 05 Feb 2004, at 11:24, Steven Noels wrote:

> I'll try to wordsmith this into a short mission statement, but I'd
> like to hear whether this categorization makes sense to you.

Thanks for all your comments & suggestions. Let's see how lyric I am
today:

"The Apache Cocoon Community Project fosters community-based
exploration, design and implementation of web application frameworks
with a focus on XML pipelining, centralized configuration mechanisms
and separation of concerns through composability rather than
programmability, by combining and adding onto existing Apache and other
open source libraries. It hosts web application development frameworks,
applications built on these frameworks, and development tools built for
these frameworks and applications."

How's that sound? Your votes please.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org