cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck <stuart.roeb...@adolos.co.uk>
Subject Re: [IMP] Release Showstoppers!
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 10:32:56 GMT
On 7 Feb 2004, at 2:36 pm, Geoff Howard wrote:

> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>
>> Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

>>> Indeed, this is by design so one can easily tell whether the page is
>>> served from the cache or generated.
>> Good, then strike (5) from the list :-)
>
> As long as I can take credit for "fixing" it!

Am I missing something here. I thought that logging was there to enable
this kind of 'debugging' with the absolute minimum of time penalty.
Using a two second delay in a production version as a 'hidden' way of
communicating what's going on seems, to put it mildly, 'daft'.

Stuart.

            Public Key - 1024D/88DD65AF 2001-11-23 Stuart Roebuck
(Adolos)
      Key fingerprint = 89D9 E405 F8B1 9B22 0FA2  F2C1 9E57 5AB1 88DD
65AF
-
Stuart Roebuck
stuart.roebuck@adolos.com
Systems Architect                         Java, XML, SQL, etc. to
eXtreme
ADOLOS
<http://www.adolos.com/>