cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <>
Subject [CForms] carselector error at start?
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 05:25:28 GMT

Looking for a solution with dynamic selection-lists. I noted that in the
carselector example, The "Maserati" maker is setted at the start of form,
but this does not set the dynamic selection-lists for "Type".

If we also set a predefined "type", then it is not showed at all. I think
it is because the event <wd:on-value-changed> is not called at start of
the form or a better solution can be to add a <wd:on-start> event at form

Note the same happen if you have some calculated values to be included in
the form. For example, in a invoice:

When the form is started the amount will be never showed.

What we can do?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

View raw message