cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Users list moderators [Fwd: Re: [HELP]Unable to get transformer handler for factium/.xsl]
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 15:27:18 GMT
On 02 Feb 2004, at 15:16, Geoff Howard wrote:

> Jorg Heymans wrote:
>
>> yup, and would be good to do this *before* their customers start
>> disclosing confidential data to the list.
>
> In Dutch?
>
> Geoff
>
>> Geoff Howard wrote:
>>> Who is currently moderating the users list?  I'd suggest we consider
>>> rejecting emails related to the Factium product, politely pointing
>>> them to the proper contact information.

Andrew and I are doing the moderation ATM. I have been moderating all
the Factium mails through. I have called Factium this morning to inform
them of the problem: "They would look into it." Rest assured that that
I'm following up closely and do not intend to disclose real
confidential info.

IMHO, we should get rid of this too-fancy feature of the default error
pages. Users who arrive there and can't figure out what to do next
should not get in touch with any of the Cocoon lists, but with their
consultants/developers/whatelse.

How about dropping the mailto: link for the 2.1.4 release?

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org