cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/legal LICENSE.ant
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2004 12:47:26 GMT
Joerg Heinicke dijo:
> On 15.02.2004 11:15, antonio@apache.org wrote:
>> antonio     2004/02/15 02:15:56
>>
>>   Modified:    .        status.xml
>>                tools/lib ant-launcher.jar ant-trax.jar ant-junit.jar
>>                tools/bin complete-ant-cmd.pl ant.bat antRun.bat antRun
>>                         antRun.pl runant.pl ant runant.py lcp.bat
>
> All the Windows files you touched now seem to have a line ending issue.

How I can solve this?

>>                src/blocks/ojb/lib db-ojb-1.0.rc5-20040203.jar
>
> What happened here?

I think it is OK. No problem using this file. Just the date must be 20040214.

>>                legal    LICENSE.ant
>
> This file does not reference Ant in any way, it's just the common Apache
> license. Should this be correct?

Is OK if I fill the file instead of ant people? Is here somebody that can
alert ant people about this issue?

>>   Added:       .        local.blocks.properties1 local.build.properties1
>
> These both files should not be here I guess.

Fixed in CVS.

>>                tools/lib ant.jar
>
> Version?

I think it is OK to let it as is now. If you not agree please tell me to
make the change.

>>                tools/bin antenv.cmd runrc.cmd ant.cmd envset.cmd
>
> Do we need them now? Furthermore they seem to have the wrong
> license/copyright hint now.

What we can do here?

1. Remove the files
2. Change the header distributed by Ant