cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A Decision on Jisp
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:35:20 GMT
Le Lundi, 23 fév 2004, à 17:09 Europe/Zurich, Scott Robert Ladd a écrit
:
> ...I will rewrite my web site to reflect the eventual removal of Jips
> from Cocoon,...

The decision is yours but you could maybe simply specify that "Jisp
2.x" is used by Apache Cocoon.

>  ...since you have patently refused my offer to help maintain a fork
> of older code, specific to Apacghe. My offers of cooperation have been
> met with absolute "Our way, or the highway."..

huh? Unless I missed something (it's this age thing, I'm no college kid
either ;-), we're just evaluating options, aren't we?

Recent talks seem to show that Jisp is a bit overpowered for our Store,
in which case it might be a good time to move to something simpler yet
good enough.

-Bertrand