cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject Re: Problem: Building Cocoon with ant under Eclipse 3.0M7
Date Sun, 29 Feb 2004 22:32:53 GMT
Hi Andreas,

I do not know what is causing your problem, and whether your problem is
solved in ant 1.6.1.
Maybe it is a problem connected to Eclipse integration.

I do not really have a clue why you are getting this illegal argument
exception.

Please start via Eclipse your ant build in verbose mode.
I guess it is possible to choose *verbose mode* from one of the property
pages which are in tabs when
you start an ant build.
In *verbose mode* you get a stack trace.
Also, I would be curious to see how the generated build file looks like
which is at the location : ${build.temp}/blocks-build.xml
Send the verbose output of your build *within Eclipse*, plus the
${build.temp}/blocks-build.xml and the calling
build file to the ant user list( user at ant dot apache dot org ). There
might be someone out there who will figure out what is happening.

Cheers, Antoine