cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <>
Subject [FORMS]
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2004 14:22:51 GMT
Hi all,

I'm working on bidirectional AggregateField - meaning, it will allow to
have one value in a backend model, splitted to the several on the form,
or vice versa. This field is needed in many common scenarios such as
telephone entry fields represented as [   ] - [   ] - [    ] x [    ] on
the form, and should obviously go into one database field as
999-999-9999x9999; or date entry fileds, where day / month / year are
select boxes, and in the back end it is one value.

I do not have examples for the other direction, but because it was
already supported by AggregateField, I'll leave this functionality in.

View raw message