cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: FOP with embeded SVG doesn't render at correct size in Cocoon
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 19:45:35 GMT
Torsten Curdt wrote:
>> Can anyone tell me how the Cocoon fop and batik jar files are
>> generated and how that is different from the jars supplied with FOP?

THere were some Cocoon releases which shipped with a different
Batik jar than the corresponding FOP release, partly due to
interface changes in Batik which forced FOP to use a CVS
snapshot. I don't know of the current state, but the latest
Batik was released after the latest FOP release, if Cocoon
grabbed the latest Batik jar, there are certainly some differences.

J.Pietschmann