cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: PDF Encryption
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 19:42:49 GMT
Torsten Curdt wrote:
>  From the FOP documentation I got the impression I could
> pass them as shown in the wiki. But does that mean these [1]
> are the only options besides fonts that are currently available?

Yes.

> Without diving into the fop codebase - is it much work to add?

How much is "much"? It would require hacking several files and
some reengineering of the tests whether encryption is available
which are currently in the CLI class. Given that encryption
has several major deficiencies in the maintenance branch code
and that the code is to be abandoned anyway, I don't think it
will be done.

J.Pietschmann