cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/eventcache/java/org/apache/cocoon/caching/impl StoreEventRegistryImpl.java DefaultEventRegistryImpl.java
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:48:57 GMT
unico@apache.org wrote:

>unico       2004/02/27 09:27:04
>
>  Modified:    src/blocks/eventcache/java/org/apache/cocoon/caching/impl
>                        StoreEventRegistryImpl.java
>                        DefaultEventRegistryImpl.java
>  Log:
>  fix NPE on first use

FYI I recently re-started making the StoreEventReg default, renaming
DefaultEventReg, refactoring inheritance a little (pulled out an
AbstractEventRegistry which both inherit from) etc.   It's quite
unfinished and I have close to no time right now for "play" but just
wanted to give you a heads up that I have some refactor work going on.
Next chance I get, I'll try to get it in a working state and either
commit it or pass it on as a patch for someone else to pick up.  I'd
like to close the open bug about the serialized data location not being
configurable but couldn't stand to hack in configuration when we've
already agreed that some refactoring was needed.

Don't quite get what was wrong before this commit by the way.  Was this
throwing an NPE all this time? (don't think so...)

Geoff