cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Oliver <res1c...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Flow problems
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 00:56:54 GMT
I'm not sure how this got broken in 2.1.4 but one way to fix it is to simply remove the flow-interpreters
line from components:

<map:components>
  <map:generators default="file">
    <!-- in this example we use JXTemplateGenerator to insert
         Flow variables in page content -->
    <map:generator label="content,data" logger="sitemap.generator.jx"
                   name="jx" src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.JXTemplateGenerator"/>
  </map:generators>
  <map:flow-interpreters default="JavaScript"/>  <<== REMOVE THIS LINE
  <map:transformers default="xslt"/>
  <map:serializers default="html"/>
  <map:matchers default="wildcard"/>
  <map:selectors default="browser">
    <map:selector name="exception" src="org.apache.cocoon.selection.XPathExceptionSelector">
      <exception name="invalid-continuation"
                 class="org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.InvalidContinuationException"/>
      <exception class="java.lang.Throwable" unroll="true"/>
    </map:selector>
  </map:selectors>
  <map:actions/>
  <map:pipes default="caching"/>
</map:components>

CC-ing dev in case somebody there can explain what happened.

HTH,

Chris