cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>
Subject Re: A Decision on Jisp
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:01:43 GMT
Scott Robert Ladd wrote:

> Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>
>> huh? Unless I missed something (it's this age thing, I'm no college 
>> kid either ;-), we're just evaluating options, aren't we?
>
>
> Steve Noel has stated that Jisp can not remain a part of Apache 
> Cocoon, in any form, unless I either change the license or assimilate 
> Jisp into Apache.
>
> Steve hasn't left any room for compromise.


I'll repeat Bertrand's "huh?". Unless you see [VOTE] on this list with 
everybody sending theirs "+1", nothing said here is final. Meanining, 
everything Steve said have lots of room for compromise. ;-)

Vadim


Mime
View raw message