cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Robert Ladd <coy...@coyotegulch.com>
Subject Re: A Decision on Jisp
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:09:00 GMT
SN> As suggested previously: could you please remove the ASF link from
SN> the Jisp page?

SRL> That seems like a rather petty request, given that Jisp *is* currently
SRL> in use by many (most?) Cocoon implementations.

SN> I wouldn't call it "petty", rather "logical" - but I will leave the
SN> uptake of this suggestion up to your own judgement. We went at great
SN> length to treat you and your personal ambitions with care and respect.
SN> We now politely ask for a favor in return.

If you wish top rewrite history, I suggest inventing a time machine,
going back several years, and rewriting Cocoon so that it never used
Jisp. If you are not capable of doing that, we must exist within the
existing timeline in which Jisp was (and still is) used by Apache.

Or are your somehow going to make Jisp vanish from all the existing
Cocoon installations?

I will rewrite my web site to reflect the eventual removal of Jips from
Cocoon, since you have patently refused my offer to help maintain a fork
of older code, specific to Apacghe. My offers of cooperation have been
met with absolute "Our way, or the highway."

..Scott

--
Scott Robert Ladd