cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Robert Ladd <coy...@coyotegulch.com>
Subject Re: [RT] rethinking the cache storage system
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:55:43 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> We were using Jisp and Scott's decision makes it clear that we either:
>
>  - have to maintain Jisp 2.x ourselves

No. I have stated that I am more than willing to maintain and support
Jisp 2.x, under the libpng license, specifically for Cocoon.

I am not willing to relicense Jisp 3.0.0.

In other words, Apache Cocoon could have its own fork of Jisp (from the
2.x source base), perhaps under another name, for its own purposes. I'd
even be willing to donate such a version into the Apache community.

..Scott

--
Scott Robert Ladd