cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: LDAPTransformer
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 19:53:31 GMT
On 20.02.2004 15:38, DAYD3@Nationwide.com wrote:

> I apologize DEEPLY for the horrible formatting of my previous note.  I'm
> on Lotus Notes here at work, and it doesn't seem to cooperate.

As long it's pure text we are satisfied with the format :)

> Hi,
>
> I have 2 "features" that I think would be of great value to the
> LDAPTransformer. I have already begun working on a patch to implement
> both.

I can not tell you much on LDAP as I never used it myself.

> Comments on both of these are more than welcome.  And PLEASE let me know
> if anyone has already engaged either or both of these issues.  I did
> research both on Bugzilla and the cocoon-dev archives, and did not find
> anything addressing either of these.

If anybody works on this feature (or has done it in the past) he he is
not doing it in public. At least I did not read anything recently of
patches to LDAPTransformer. I only can remember patches provided by Yury
Mikhienko. For the latest commits see
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-cvs&w=4&r=1&s=LDAPTransformer&q=b

or directly the CVS
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/naming/java/org/apache/cocoon/transformation/LDAPTransformer.java.

> Once I have my patch complete, I will submit it via Bugzilla.

We are looking forward to it.

Joerg