cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Woody multivaluefield widget xml binding support
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 21:47:36 GMT
On 19.02.2004 22:29, danielf@nada.kth.se wrote:

>>>I am using
>>>2.1.4 and it still doesn't work for me. Seems like lot's of
>>>folks would need that... we certainly do..
>>
>>What means does not work? I tried it 5 minutes ago with CVS version, but
>>as there was no important commit I can remember after the release it
>>should work with 2.1.4 too.
>
> It was added 2 days ago, after the release, so you have to use the CVS
> version.

Indeed! Must have missed this :)

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-cvs&m=107701167107687&w=4

And I wondered why it did not work immediately (key "multi-value" was
missing)! And I could have sworn that the drinks have already been there
when I tried the samples the last time, but I guess I mixed it with form1 :)

Joerg