cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Woody multivaluefield widget xml binding support
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 20:38:13 GMT
Hello David,

On 19.02.2004 21:01, depub2 wrote:

> First, is there a better place for CocoonForms (Woody)
> discussions?

This mailing list is appropriate for questions regarding the development
of Cocoon and so also the time frame or "When will we have it?"

> Second, any idea when the Woody multivaluefield widget will
> be supported by the xml binding (bugzilla 25884)?

After your mail yesterday I searched for issue on the multivaluefield in
bugzilla and found the above one. Fortunately this bug was fixed by
Vadim looong ago - exactly two weeks now :)

> I am using
> 2.1.4 and it still doesn't work for me. Seems like lot's of
> folks would need that... we certainly do..

What means does not work? I tried it 5 minutes ago with CVS version, but
as there was no important commit I can remember after the release it
should work with 2.1.4 too.

Please try the sample at
http://127.0.0.1:8888/samples/woody/form2xml.flow. There is a
multivaluefield with drinks and it works for me.

Joerg