cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: whitespace cleanup and efficiency drive
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 01:32:30 GMT
On 17.02.2004 07:09, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

>> The -k option is only for 'add' and 'update' etc.
>>
>> The default with the command-line client is to do ASCII and you
>> need to explicitly do 'cvs add -kb' for images, and jar files, etc....
>

> Note also that the binary -kb flag is set automatically when adding
> certain file types, based on patterns defined in CVSROOT/cvswrappers
> (which we cannot change, belongs to the cvsadmin group).

I knew this setting, but this is not the problem of our binary adds as
only few and really binary file endings are set there.

I might be wrong but today I had the feeling that Eclipse just ignores
the default -kkv set in Eclipse itself and adds every file with unknown
file ending as binary. You maybe have to add your file endings at
"Window > Preferences > Team > File Content".

Joerg