cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/legal LICENSE.ant
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2004 12:06:15 GMT
On 15.02.2004 11:15, antonio@apache.org wrote:
> antonio     2004/02/15 02:15:56
>
>   Modified:    .        status.xml
>                tools/lib ant-launcher.jar ant-trax.jar ant-junit.jar
>                tools/bin complete-ant-cmd.pl ant.bat antRun.bat antRun
>                         antRun.pl runant.pl ant runant.py lcp.bat

All the Windows files you touched now seem to have a line ending issue.

>                src/blocks/ojb/lib db-ojb-1.0.rc5-20040203.jar

What happened here?

>                legal    LICENSE.ant

This file does not reference Ant in any way, it's just the common Apache
license. Should this be correct?

>   Added:       .        local.blocks.properties1 local.build.properties1

These both files should not be here I guess.

>                tools/lib ant.jar

Version?

>                tools/bin antenv.cmd runrc.cmd ant.cmd envset.cmd

Do we need them now? Furthermore they seem to have the wrong
license/copyright hint now.

>   Removed:     tools/lib ant-1.6.0.jar
>                tools/bin create-repository-jars.sh

Why this? It was added only short time ago.

Joerg