cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Woody scratchpad area
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 11:30:02 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> I also think it's a good idea to considering solidifying the form
> methodology by:
>
>  1) removing XMLForms entirely (they have been deprecated for a while
> now)

+1

>  2) deprecating JXForms (a vote is already in place, this counts as +1
> to that)

+1

>  3) moving Woody inside cocoon core and rename it Cocoon Forms (we
> should stop calling it woody)

+1 for renaming
-1 for moving to core, for the same reasons as Joerg, Bruno and Bertrand ;)

> For people that expected Cocoon 2.2 to make this happening, well, I
> think we should get it done in Cocoon 2.1.5 instead.
>
> WDYT?

I think we need to make a detailed review of the core interfaces and the
XML-formats before renaming it to Cocoon Forms. Maybe we have gathered
enough experience of Woody to be able to do that now.

/Daniel