cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Introducing IOC for Java classes created in flowscript
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:27:36 GMT
Leszek Gawron wrote:

> [...]
You no longer need it, as it is in CVS already - and therefore in 2.1.4
release. To use the compiling classloader, edit the cocoon.xconf, find
//flow-interpreters/component-instance[@name='javascript']. Add in a
node <classpath>xxxx</classpath> that specifies the path to your java
source code. Restart your servlet container once, and from then on, you
will not need to restart your container, classes will be recompiled on
demand. Well cool!

I take it that is what you are after.

Regards, Upayavira