cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/xmldb/samples sitemap.xmap
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2004 01:02:50 GMT
On 12.02.2004 23:25, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

>>>   fixed sitemap mount sample
>>
>> Mounting the sitemap is possible now, but not browsing it:
>> http://127.0.0.1:8888/samples/xmldb/browse/cocoon/sitemap.xmap.
>>
>> It's strange as it returns ResouceNotFoundException on the file
>> system. Making the file name broken intentionally like "sitemapxmap"
>> results in expected "Document
>> xmldb:xindice-embed:///db/cocoon/sitemapxmap not found".
>
> Well, reason is in the parent sitemap:
>   <!-- ========================= Utilities
> ================================ -->
>
>   <map:match pattern="**sitemap.xmap">
>     <map:generate src="{0}"/>
>     <map:serialize type="xml"/>
>   </map:match>

Ah, I see.

> Do you want to change the parent sitemap or rename sitemap.xmap file
> back to sitemap in the db?

The problem was it did not work at all. The mounting and the browsing
did not work, because the mount was on sitemap while the file was
populated as sitemap.xmap. I fixed at least the mounting, but in a way
the browsing is no longer fixable. I changed it now in that way, that
the sitemap.xmap is populated as sitemap and can be mounted and browsed.

>> There is also a problem with the following "click flow":
>> welcome page (http://127.0.0.1:8888/samples/xmldb/welcome) >
>> "Mount DB" (http://127.0.0.1:8888/samples/xmldb/xmount/welcome) >
>> "From DB"  (http://127.0.0.1:8888/samples/xmldb/xmount/xwelcome) >
>> "Mount DB" (http://127.0.0.1:8888/samples/xmldb/xmount/xmount/ fails