cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Woody scratchpad area
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:33:22 GMT
On 12.02.2004 20:29, Tim Larson wrote:

>>I'm -0 for the idea of a Woody scratchpad. We are also using Woody in
>>development projects so I understand your concerns. But I believe that
>>creating a Woody scratchpad area right now would make more harm than good.

I'm also -0 for this idea. Until now we discussed about design and
tested the implementation. The Woody scratchpad seems to be for hacking
the design - I don't like this idea. And I also fear the "parallel
evolution", without the scratchpad the changes need more thinking. BTW I
have the same feeling for the v2 woody flow script - when shall somebody
switch, who shall switch and so on?

Joerg