cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Coboos <>
Subject cocoon.request.getAttributeNames not implementend yet?
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 20:25:42 GMT

in the cocoon docs
I can read that cocoon.request.getAttributeNames should return an object
of type java.util.Enumeration but this function seems to be not
implemented yet because a call of this funtion cases a "Function not
found " exception.

A further look into the apidocs shows me, that the according FOM_Method
doesnt exist:

After I had looked into the source it seems to me adding this method is
very simple by adding the following lines to AO_FOM_Cocoon.FOM_Request:

        public Enumeration jsFunction_getAttributeNames() {
            return request.getAttributeNames();

Thank you.

View raw message