cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>
Subject Continuations and memory leaks
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:39:38 GMT
Dear friends,

I'm experiencing a memory leak in an application we are currently
testing, which uses Flowscript and Woody. Since continuations store a
reference to local variables, and the memory leak does not manifest
itself if I don't create any continuation, I'm starting to suspect that
my usage of form.showForm is causing the leak.

If this is indeed the case, how can I make sure that references to local
variables will be properly nulled so that they can be garbage collected?
Do they get forgotten when a continuation expires? And what if I
invalidate the continuation?

	Ugo