cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [IMP] End of code freeze - new release plan
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 10:27:25 GMT
On 11.02.2004 11:13, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> As already announced this is the end of the code freeze without a release :(
>
> Any ideas about a possible new release date? Please keep in mind that if we
> don't do a release this month we have to switch to the new licence as well
> (and this includes not only java files, but also xml, xsl and so on!).
> So, I fear a realistic date for the next release is somewhere middle/end of
> march.
>
> WDYT?

To be honest I do not really understand this. There were 3 blocking
issues (the minus in the vote): Javascript XSP, internal request memory
leak and Jisp. Javascript is fixed, for the memory leak we have a
working patch and for the JISP my -0.1 depends on the worthiness of the
patch. Maybe the patch to the memory leak is so bad that we can not
apply it ...?

Joerg