cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Alternatives to Poolable
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:43:52 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>I think there were a lot of discussions over the last years in the Avalon list about a
similar topic: making all components thread safe and use a factory approach for poolable components.
But unfortunately all these discussions got very confusing for me and I couldn't follow them
:) So perhaps this is a topic for Avalon?

Sure this is for Avalon. I posted this here to have the feedback from
people confronted to the Poolable problem (AFAIK Phoenix and Merlin
don't support this) and avoid lenghty meta-meta discussions...

Sylvain