cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Hochsteger <e9625...@student.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject Re: [cforms] XML Binding with HTMLArea
Date Sun, 08 Feb 2004 17:45:56 GMT
Hi!

Thanks for your reply.
Do you mean the file woody-field-styling.xsl?

I just had a look at it:
   <!--
     wi:field with @type 'htmlarea'
   -->
   <xsl:template match="wi:field[wi:styling[@type='htmlarea']]">
     <textarea id="{@id}" name="{@id}" title="{wi:hint}">
       <xsl:apply-templates select="." mode="styling"/>
       <!-- remove carriage-returns (occurs on certain versions of IE
and doubles linebreaks at each submit) -->
       <xsl:copy-of select="translate(wi:value/node(), '&#13;', '')"/>
     </textarea>
     <xsl:apply-templates select="." mode="common"/>
     <script language="JavaScript">HTMLArea.replace('<xsl:value-of
select="@id"/>',htmlareaconfig);</script>
   </xsl:template>

It seems that there is already xsl:copy-of in use.
Is it possible to signal the binding framework, that it should treat the
string as XML?

Thanks,

Andreas