cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [IMP] Code Freeze for 2.1.x
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 18:21:42 GMT
On 06.02.2004 15:23, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> starts now....just a joke :)
>
> The code freeze starts tomorrow morning and ends with the release on
> thursday (hopefully).

Looking on the bugs on the plan for the release
http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/showdependencytree.cgi?id=25321
there are still some open:

o 22842 - flow: importPackage/importClass problems creating InitialContext()

Using importPackage and importClass seems not to be that important. It's
more for convenience.

o 25083 - JXTemplate evaluates expressions in comments, need jx:comment?

This seems also not to be that important.

o 25203 - SQLTransformer: duplicate namespace declaration when
serializing XML

This one is very old and so I see no problem if we have it in this
release too.

o 25285 - Processing pipelines from within flowscript and get various
results objects

What about cocoon.processPipelineTo()? I thought it already exists. But
anyway, it is an enhancement.

o 26054 - Grave problem with Avalon Excalibur JispStore

The most important seems to be this one and I would like to see it fixed
before the release though it does not affect everybody I guess. It is
already fixed in Avalon CVS. For a excalibur store release it is to late
I guess (vote and so on), but as we use a CVS snapshot at the moment I
don't see any problem to switch to another snapshot having this bug fixed.

WDYT?

Joerg