cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Goal of the Cocoon TLP
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 18:09:17 GMT
Nicolas Toper wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I've been following this thread and I've kept wondering: what is a TLP???

"Top Level Project", i.e. "cocoon.apache.org" and not
"xml.apache.org/cocoon" as it used to be.

A TLP has a PMC ("Project Management Comittee") that decides the goals,
roadmap and orientations of the TLP, and ensure that all subprojects
(the Cocoon framework and the incubating Lenya as of now) live and
behave properly regarding both the TLP goals and the ASF ("Apache
Software Foundation").

Yeah, lots of 3-letters acronyms ;-)

Sylvain