cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Chaperon] Double linefeeds on wiki {{{source}}} output
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 17:51:47 GMT
Stephan Michels wrote:

>Am Mo, den 02.02.2004 schrieb Nicola Ken Barozzi um 12:11:
>

>>Stephan Michels wrote:

>>>Hmm, where does this behaviour occur? Windows?
>>>

>>I use only W2000, and it occurs.
>>

>>>Are these double lfs also in the written text files?
>>>

>>Not AFAIK.
>>
>>Example:
>>
>>http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/site/whoweare.cwiki?view=markup
>>
>>renders as
>>
>>http://incubator.apache.org/whoweare.html
>>

>After 2 days finally I got Cocoon running under VMWare with WinXp...
>
>But the wiki example works as expected. I added a link to get the
>content as xdoc.
>
>I think there will be a problem in your stylesheet, which add more LFs
>or CRs :-/

I encountered this problem in <textarea> on some versions of IE. Knowing
which version is difficult, as, for example, it works with IE6 on XP but
not with IE6 on W2K. Weird.

The solution is to remove &#13; from the content of the textarea. Woody
uses this: have a look at [1] and search for "translate".

Hope this helps,
Sylvain

[1]
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/woody/samples/resources/woody-field-styling.xsl?rev=1.39