cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/tools/instrumentation startclient.bat
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 18:12:50 GMT
Hello Sylvain,

having additional start scripts is not nice IMO. Therefore I removed
some time ago the bin/runclient.bat and .sh for the instrumentation
client
(http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/tools/instrumentation/bin/Attic/)
and added a target "start-instrumentation-client" into a build file
named "instrumentation-build.xml"
(http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/tools/targets/instrumentation-build.xml).
This makes the startup independent on the OS. You only have to type
"build start-instrumentation-client" in Cocoon root (this makes even
changing the directory unnecessary :) ).

I would like to see this file removed again.

Joerg